Offshore Partner Visa
Are you in a relationship with an Australian citizen and would like to settle in Australia?
Your eligibility to apply for an Offshore Partner Visa will depend on the circumstances of your relationship.
Applying for a Partner Visa is now a 2-stage process.
Visa applicant minimum requirements:
- You and your partner must both be at least 18 years old, and must not be closely related
- You and your spouse/partner must be in a mutually exclusive relationship
- The relationship must be genuine and continuing
- You and your spouse/partner must either live together, or live apart on a temporary basis only
- Must have been in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen for at least 12 months prior to lodging your application
- You must be legally married to an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
Sponsor minimum requirements”
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Be an approved sponsor, not subject to any limitation and be able to provide financial support and accommodation.
- Not have previously sponsored more than one other fiancé, partner or spouse for migration to Australia, and not have sponsored a fiancé, spouse or partner for migration to Australia within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
- Not have been sponsored for a spouse, partner or prospective marriage visa by someone else within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
How to apply for Partner Visa?
There are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you can actually apply for an Australian visa.
An incomplete application or application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may loose your quality time, efforts and money spent on the application.
We provide proper guidance and assistance regarding the partner via application along with a comprehensive documents checklist to ensure you cover the legal requirements from A to Z.