Who is this Visa for ?
If you are engaged and intend to marry an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
You and your fiancé must:
- Be at least 18 years old, and not be closely related
- Have physically met, and be personally known to each other
- Genuinely intend to live together as a married couple
- Be free to marry one another
- Genuinely intend to get married within 9 months of the visa grant date (the marriage may take place either in Australia or overseas)
Who can be a sponsor?
Your fiancé must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Have applied and be an approved sponsor
- Not have previously sponsored more than one other fiancé, partner or spouse for migration to Australia, and not have sponsored a fiancé, spouse or partner for migration to Australia within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
- Not have been sponsored for a spouse, partner or prospective marriage visa by someone else within the last 5 years (unless there are compelling circumstances)
Finding the right visa and getting through the conditions and requirements of that visa can be an intimidating task.
We understand that the process of obtaining an Australian Visa can be stressful for clients and can take time.
We can help you and your partner obtain this visa no matter where in the world you are located.