Electricians and Trade professional- Permanent Residency Pathway

Photo of trade professional (carpenter)Are you a qualified Trade Professional?

Are you looking to increase your pay and change your lifestyle? Australia needs you!

Whether you are in Australia on a #Working Holiday Visa 417 or holding a Student Visa…don’t want to extend any more on just another temporary visa—we DON’T Blame you.!

If you have answered YES to any of the above, keep reading on as to how we can assist.

Due to the ongoing shortages in Australia particular for Trade Professionals, The Department of Home Affairs has allocated a large number of number for skilled migration to the below occupations:

  • Electrician
  • Welder
  • Plumber, Painter, Chef, Fitter, Mechanic, Plumber, Joiner , Pastrycook
  • Cabinet maker, Carpenter, Air Condition Mechanic, Vehicle Painter and Tool Maker and many more

If you hold an apprenticeship/ Diploma and at least 3 years’ experience get in touch today, so we can assist you in taking the first step for Skilled Migration. You will then be able to enjoy the beauty and benefits Australia has to offer for Permanent Residents.!

Give our friendly team a call for consultation today 1300 015 592.